Avengers: Endgame juggled a larger cast of characters than any other MCU movie to date, but not all of them got equal emphasis in the film’s 181-minute runtime. And thanks to a new article from the Daily Mail, we now have the screen times for each of the movie’s main players. Be warned that some spoilers lie ahead.
Since Avengers: Endgame has only just begun it first weekend in theaters, those who’ve seen the film should probably still be careful about what they say around fans who haven’t yet had made their trip to the cinema. That being said, as far as official details on the Avengers: Infinity War sequel go, the veil of secrecy has very much lifted, meaning that Mark Ruffalo can finally relax.
- FOSTER SPORTSWEAR U.S Military E-1A Flight Inner Pant Size 34 Vintage BN25 Y03
- men Western Vestir Único Ante Cowboy Franja Native American Capa Chaqueta ES
- Camp David Sweat Shirt Kapuze Ralley Namibia lavared XXXL
- Unisex Mississippi Valley State University Ugly Holiday Snow Globe Sweater
- Polo Ralph Lauren Corneliani Nailhead 3 Roll 2 Sportcoat 46R SILK Wool
- Rip Curl Sandy Days Short White L
- 70DEN Catsuit Ganzanzug Body für den Mann glänzend Tanz Ballett Gr. S - 2XL
- Old Navy - Ultimate Slim Men's Shorts [32W] NEW WITH TAGS
- Polo Ralph Lauren Men 7-Inch Monaco Striped Swim Trunk, White Stripe, Size 42
As it stands, Marvel Studios has yet to announce any movies beyond this year’s Spider-Man: Far From Home, but it’s widely predicted that the first entry in the MCU’s Phase 4 will be a Black Widow solo movie. And in a recent interview with Variety, Scarlett Johansson managed to discuss the project without outright confirming that it’s even exists.