Avengers: Endgame juggled a larger cast of characters than any other MCU movie to date, but not all of them got equal emphasis in the film’s 181-minute runtime. And thanks to a new article from the Daily Mail, we now have the screen times for each of the movie’s main players. Be warned that some spoilers lie ahead.
Since Avengers: Endgame has only just begun it first weekend in theaters, those who’ve seen the film should probably still be careful about what they say around fans who haven’t yet had made their trip to the cinema. That being said, as far as official details on the Avengers: Infinity War sequel go, the veil of secrecy has very much lifted, meaning that Mark Ruffalo can finally relax.
- NWT Made In USA Joseph Abboud Pants 32 moleskin
- Men’s Ruthless Designer Jeans Size 38
- CARHARTT Fulton Pant Slim Fit bluee men Jeans Size 32 32
- Zara Skinny Light Wash Jeans Size 32 Euro 42
- Young Men's Athletic Fit Jeans Size 44 x 32 by Foundry (Big & Tall)
- Forever 21 Pants Slim Skinny Khaki Tan Drawstring Waist Size 34 x 30
- Goode Rider Designer Glam Down Parka Bronze Brown color XL Size Faux Fake Fur
- Prada Skirt Size 40 Pure Wool
- Rara Avis Iris Apfel Aztec Pattern Faux Fur SCARF
- Victorias Secret Afterhours Silky Satin Pajama Set Size Large
- VICTORIA'S SECRET SLEEPOVER KNIT PAJAMA SET SHIRT & PANTS PINK SIZE XL NWT
As it stands, Marvel Studios has yet to announce any movies beyond this year’s Spider-Man: Far From Home, but it’s widely predicted that the first entry in the MCU’s Phase 4 will be a Black Widow solo movie. And in a recent interview with Variety, Scarlett Johansson managed to discuss the project without outright confirming that it’s even exists.