Avengers: Endgame juggled a larger cast of characters than any other MCU movie to date, but not all of them got equal emphasis in the film’s 181-minute runtime. And thanks to a new article from the Daily Mail, we now have the screen times for each of the movie’s main players. Be warned that some spoilers lie ahead.
Since Avengers: Endgame has only just begun it first weekend in theaters, those who’ve seen the film should probably still be careful about what they say around fans who haven’t yet had made their trip to the cinema. That being said, as far as official details on the Avengers: Infinity War sequel go, the veil of secrecy has very much lifted, meaning that Mark Ruffalo can finally relax.
- NWT IMPERIOUS MEN’S SZ MEDIUM DISTRESSED ACID WASHED PUNK DENIM VEST
- C MENS VINTAGE 1970'S MOD SKINNY RED POLYESTER ZANY SPORTS COAT BLAZER 38-39S
- Mens M&S Indigo bluee Pure Wool Smart Formal Trousers W 38 L 29 Tailored Fit NEW
- NEW DINO Santa Hat Christmas Dinosaur Mens Sweat Shirt XL X Large Green Zip Hood
- I.N.C. International Concepts Men Grey Striped Slim Fit Dress Career Pants sz 36
- Versace Men's Optical Medusa Stretch Cotton Jeans
As it stands, Marvel Studios has yet to announce any movies beyond this year’s Spider-Man: Far From Home, but it’s widely predicted that the first entry in the MCU’s Phase 4 will be a Black Widow solo movie. And in a recent interview with Variety, Scarlett Johansson managed to discuss the project without outright confirming that it’s even exists.