There are so many things to see in Japan... This country keeps enthralling its visitors. After discovering Tokyo and Hiroshima,...
Cabi Stevie Top Style Floral Print Yellow Tunic Blouse - SIZE XS
After visiting Tokyo, Hiroshima seems to be a very quiet city. There's a lot less noise, less people, less cars,...
Maison Jules Lace Layered-Look Top (blue Notte, L)
I wanted to tell you guys that visiting Tokyo is impressive, but to be fairly honest, it's an euphemism. You're...
South Korea is a very interesting country to visit. Indeed, the culture and the traditions are very different from our...
Anthropologie Meadow Rue Evella Blouse in bluee Yellow Triangle Print Size M
Preparing my visit of Seoul wasn't very easy. Indeed, few backpackers go there (it's logical since the cost of living...
Sequin Mesh Sleeve Peplum Ruffle Hem Blouse
I'm always surprised when I see how people around me are astonished when I tell them stories about what happens...
Gypsy Poncho Top-Cover Up Fringed Batik Oversized- T141 Now Size Up To 7X
During my visit of Hong Kong, I realized I wasn't far from Macau. Therefore, it was quite obvious, I had...
Oh wow! There's a lot of money here! I spent four days in Hong Kong, and after backpacking Southeast Asia,...
- SCONTO 30% MERC LONDON GIUBBINO HARRINGTON black XS S CLASSIC MODS ULTRAS CASUAL
- Hugo boss blazer navy bluee 44R
- Polo Ralph Lauren Size 38 Swim Trunks Sailboat Sailing Sword Fish Swim Shorts
- VESTE Formen Jean's t XL GRIFF-DOCC " AN4 204
- ANTONY MORATO HERREN WESTE MMVE00057-FA650105
- Authentic Icon American Idol Men’s 100% Cotton Coat Blazer Navy Pinstripe L
- COMME des GARCONS HOMME DEUX Pants 036160 GreyｘMulticolor L
- EMPORIO ARMANI MEN'S JEANS DENIM NEW blueE 2D3
- DIESEL Jeans 980350 bluee 29
- Polo Ralph Lauren Mens The Thompson Relaxed Stretch Jeans Size 38 x 32 bluee NWT
- Daniele Alessandrini Jeans Trouser Cotton Man bluee PJ5386L1003700 23 NWT
Blogger & Traveller
Hi! I'm Roobens, from Paris. Wanna know what it's like to travel in some areas of the world as a black person? There's not much info online about black travel, so follow my journey here!