Avengers: Endgame juggled a larger cast of characters than any other MCU movie to date, but not all of them got equal emphasis in the film’s 181-minute runtime. And thanks to a new article from the Daily Mail, we now have the screen times for each of the movie’s main players. Be warned that some spoilers lie ahead.
Since Avengers: Endgame has only just begun it first weekend in theaters, those who’ve seen the film should probably still be careful about what they say around fans who haven’t yet had made their trip to the cinema. That being said, as far as official details on the Avengers: Infinity War sequel go, the veil of secrecy has very much lifted, meaning that Mark Ruffalo can finally relax.
- Women's Light bluee Opening Ceremony Shorts Size 0
- Eileen Fisher Simple Maple Oat Open Cardigan Small Retail
- Denim Long Skirt - Indigo Full Length Maxi Flared Skirt
- Squaw Valley Women’s 100% Wool Cardigan Sweater Small
- Ale BY ALESSANDRA Beach Blanket Bikini Top Large
- CHRISTIAN DIOR Womens Berry Pink Cashmere Silk Knit Sleeveless Halter Top 40 8
- Brand New Innocent World Moon and Star embroidery Blouse Navy gold Lolita
- Cleobella Clothing Vinita Short Dress Red
- AMERICAN VINTAGE 100% Supima Cotton White Vest Top S UK10
- Karen Kane Women's Plus Size Contrast Hooded Top
- Lot of 10 Junior Teen Size Small Clothing - Aeropostale, Express, American Eagle
As it stands, Marvel Studios has yet to announce any movies beyond this year’s Spider-Man: Far From Home, but it’s widely predicted that the first entry in the MCU’s Phase 4 will be a Black Widow solo movie. And in a recent interview with Variety, Scarlett Johansson managed to discuss the project without outright confirming that it’s even exists.